About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Stamper in da hooouse....



This first card is one that Harlee made for todays challenge on SCS....it turned out really cute. You had to base your card on Pottery Barn Teen Collection, so she chose polka dots, she punched out her dots using my 1" punch and glued them down as you see here and she had the "cute" sticker and it fit perfectly in the circle.... Great job !!!!!
{Sorry I was clapping for Harlee}
Ok, now the sheep card..... First let me tell you that I didn't get home this morning until 1 am, I went to a crop at my niece's house and we were having so much fun that we all didn't want to stop, hence the 1 am arrival home....LOL
Well, you know how us ladies are when we get together and we were showing different things that we had created or seen and wanted to try, so I was showing all the ladies the punches and decided to make the sheep that I had seen on Dawn's blog....well, one thing lead to another and we started adding the rear and I thought about the commercial of Serta mattresses, and this is what came about.... bwahahahahahahahaha
Hope you have had a giggle today....if not from this blog, maybe another blog, but keep on GIGGLING!!!
TFL

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Both cards are super cute and love the colors on both :)