About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun in the Sun!!!!

Another challenge....I just love doing the challenges...
It makes me try a different layout, techniques, anything that I would probably never think of doing. This one is for Paper Craft Planet, its the sketch challenge of the week, hosted by Diana.
http://www.dianagibbs.typepad.com/
I just love her blog...I get a giggle everytime I read it. You can hop on over there as soon as you get finished with mine...yes, you have my permission.... Bwahahahaha. Wow, that didn't sound like it held much water did, yeah I know, it doesn't here either. I also said water, ya get it, {giggle} the card, yeah look up, theres a water scene on the card silly... lame, I know!!!
Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing...it took a while, but it seems to be getting a little easier, ooopppsss, better not say that too loud or the blog police will add something new that takes me months to figure out......

No comments: