About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Buggy of love...

I just purchased this oldie set from another demo de-stashing and I love it.

You see I just recently became a demo and missed all these great sets that Stampin' Up! had previously. I just love the sets that are a little out of the norm, I mean, you can always buy stamps with flowers, animals, etc... But Stampin' Up! has some great ones that are just to adorable... so I'm always on the look out for cutesy/whimsical stamp sets.

The deets on this card are:

Kraft card stock
Black card stock
Making Memories DSP (Olivia Baroque)
Priceless and The Wheel thing stamp sets
Brads
white gel pen
Scallop circle punch
Versamark pad
Silver embossing powder
You can't really see it but I versamarked the shopping card and embossed it with silver and then I painstakingly cut out each little square with my exacto knife. Upclose I can see I could have spent a little more time on the cutting, oh well.
The hearts are made using the scallop circle punch....I didn't have a punch to use for the hearts, I know I need to purchase the new bundle, I will, I will.....anyway back to what I was saying.....
I punched a scallop out and found the center and poked a hole in it and then cut from the outside in to create 7 hearts.
TFL
Crystal

No comments: