About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, January 1, 2009

House de-construction/re-construction...










Here is why I haven't been able to post or make any cards in the last few days....
Super busy trying to get the house in order for the new year....whheewwww made it just in time. But we have already discussed addtional work that we are planning on doing very soon. As the previous post we were very busy painting, tiling, laying linoleum, etc.... Boy am I tired. We are going to take the day off tomorrow or I might go out of my mind. I'm getting the dreaded 'cabin' fever from being in the house way too long.
I see stamping in my future....YIIPPPEEEE!!!!!


No comments: