About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, January 9, 2009

Hearts, hearts and more hearts....


...that is the theme for today at SCS limited supplies challenge.

Think I successed ??? I think I did an OK job....
This doesn't reflect my current state of love, (the question mark) ....
while I was making the card I kept hearing the song "Love Hurts" by Nazareth in my head.
Wow, that shows my age a bit...bwahahahaha!!!
I'm trying new things with my picture taking....how do you like it???, hopefully it will just get better and better... It helps that its a nice and sunny day here and I can use the natural lighting, even though its a little bit chilly at the moment (42 degrees), but the sun is a welcome sight...
Until tomorrow... bwhahaha ... that sounds like a tag line from a soap....
Anyway, until tomorrow when the stamped returns.....
TFL
Crystal

No comments: