About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The one that didn't get away....


...card that is....


Wanted to play with my new stamp sets...On the Fly and Bronc Buster. Yes, I know, I'm a little behind but I will catch up evidentually. We had a big day today in our house. We've had an addition of the pitter patter of little feet. 18 pitter patters to be exact...

Give up??? Harlee wanted to spend her christmas money and guess where she wanted to spend it at??? Yeppers...at the pet store. LOL She bought 3 hermit crabs today and all the accessories. Of course, Daddy and I had to pitch in just a little. She's named them, "Sebastian", "Shelly" and she let Daddy name the last one, and he named it "Survivor". Yeah, I thought it was too funny too!!!

Well, I guess I better go check on the new additions to make sure they are happy in their new home.

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: