About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, January 16, 2009

Scrappy day....

...I don't have a card to post today, 'cause I'm getting stuff together to go to my niece's house to crop. I usually drag half my stuff over there and barely scrape the surface to complete my page(s). I'm sure all you fellow scrappers have experienced that a time or two.
Today I wanted to share with you a page that I created right around Christmas... don't panic..... Harlee is perfectly fine, here's the story:

She went to a sleepover party in November and they arranged for the parents to pick up the guests at the school the following day, and while waiting for parents to arrive the girls were playing on the playground. This playground uses the bark for ground cover, now you see where I'm going....

She got some bark in her eye and she rubbed it before telling anyone and she scratched her eye.

Her daddy told her to rest her eyes and this was her way of doing just that, she patched it herself. You can tell by the expression on her face that she is not a happy camper about me taking pictures, but I couldn't help it. It was just too cute and too ingenious on her part to patch her eye.....well any case...she longer wears a patch and her eye is as good as new....

I mean really, look at those eyes, I would never want anything to happen to those. People stop us while we are out and about just to look at her eyes (they are a very strange color).
If you are still reading, bless your heart and I hope you have a great day!!!
TFL

No comments: