About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Painting...


...something I need to get back into. This is a mural that I painted on our living room wall. Its the "Tater House" in Roopville, GA on Hwy 27.... If you have ever driven down Hwy 27 you can't miss it. As soon as I drove by it the first time I knew that I wanted to paint a picture of it. I love old buildings like that, they have so much character. Jeff wanted me to add Booboo in the picture somehow, so there he is resting on the porch like he belongs there.
I will probably post again later, I have a few ideas for cards. The crop I went to yesterday was so much fun and a few ideas got bounced around the tables....
I'm excited to get started on a few.... so back later today with a card hopefully....
TFL

No comments: