About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, January 5, 2009

Retirement accessories and inventory blow-out!!!

Yep, Stampin' Up! is having a great sale.... Hope you have checked out the retiring stamp sets before they are all gone. And as the title says they are also retiring some accessories (paper, buttons, etc.) and also a great inventory sale with savings up to 50% while supplies LAST. Did you see that the word LAST was capital and bold ....yep you know what that means SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED. Its sad to see them go, but as they say "Out with the old and in with the NEW."

Speaking of new, a new spring/summer catalog is set to come out before the month is out, so check back here and I will let you know when I get my little hands on them.
I have seen a sneak peak at some new great stuff and I'm sure you will like them too!!!

So, what are you waiting for.....go ahead....yeah you......go shopping.........click already!!!!

Thanks for looking...TFL!!!

No comments: