About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, January 17, 2011

What a TREAT!!!

Harlee is in the 6th grade now so Valentines Day is different than when she was in elementary school.  She has different kids in all her classes.  So I suggested that she and I make something she could give her teachers and closest friends only.  This is what we came up with. A treat box, and inside are conversation hearts. She can pass them out to whomever she wants to.  Very easy to put together since the boxes were pre-made.  Well,  they were flat all we had to do was crease the fold lines and insert tabs in the correct spots. I cut some strips of DSP and wrapped it around and then we punched hearts out and glued to the top. Didn't want to get too fancy.....I know they are just gonna get ripped to shreds.....bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Until later, my treats..........Gotta split.........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: