About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Welcome to the Smudgy Saloon......

I think someone needs to get the heck out of Dodge.....!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Smudgy Sam has caught himself a varmint tryin' to mark the playin' cards!!!!!
Next time the varmint would do a might near better at cheatin' iffn he washed his hands a bit more.  His finger smudge is way too obvious. 

There are no 'varmints' at Haunted Design House....nothing but bunch of talented folks with a pert near grand sense of humor. 
 Smudgy Sam says come on over and grab ya a stool and sit down and enjoy the scenery.
Don't go wipin' off the screen, its smudgetastic this week.....bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Let me tell you a bit about Smudgy Sam ....
I started with Kraft cardstock and stamped the cards with black staz-on.  You're right, partner....that be my finger smudge on that ace.  The red DSP was ran over thru the texture boutique with the wood folder.  Smudgy got smudgy with color pencils and a stump, this image of him was found while lurking online behind the barkeep.  The sentiment was created with this new fandangled machine called a computer.....then added some twill ribbon and dad burnit I think we'z done.

It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.


                                       Until later, Wranglers........Gotta ride split.........TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Andrea C said...

Haha really funny post and your card is just dang brilliant. Seriously looks so classy and professional x

flowerdisco said...

you are hilarious! i even loved the smudge...love your originality. tfs!

coldwaters2 said...

Crystal this is brilliant what a fantastic image I so love cowboys, when I was young (well even now) I love watching Westerns, I always wanted to be in the Calvary with John Wayne, lol, I love horses and always wanted to ride a big black stallion, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW, Crystal! this is one heck of a fab card! Unbelieveable coloring and your post is a hoot! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH! xxD

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

LOL, you always make me laugh! Fab card and wonderful post too :D
Thanks for playing along with HDH again :D

TuttleTime said...

Wow...that varmit looks smudgy enough to wind up on a Wanted poster! I love it...!

Linda aka Oz said...

Crystal, this is a fabulous blog post and topped with a superfab card! Thanks for playing along at Haunted Design House. the Oz

blackdragon said...

Love it... FUNNY!!!
The blood shot eyes are brilliant!
Thanks for playing with us at HDH.
lynx