About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I got an award!!!!!!

                                               See......here it is!!!!


A fellow blogger that I recently found has a great blog with loads of cool stuff you need to give her a look-see.  Click HERE 
 See gave me an award....Yippeee!!!!

So, I have to do something special to accept this gracious award.  I have to tell you 8 things that you may not know about me.....bwhahahahahahaha!!!   That may be kinda hard since I write pretty much everything I'm thinking or doing on here, but here goes:
1. I'm a snack-a-holic.....anything crunchy and /or salty.
2. I DON'T like chocolate.... yeah, you are shaking your head, no really.  I really can't eat chocolate bars of any kind.  I think its the consistency...because I really love a good brownie once in a while
3. I love, love, love a good horror flick. I love to get startled or scared suddenly, then I laugh really hard afterwards. {Bwahahahahahahaha}
4. I got married really young (yes, BIG mistake - divorced), but I'm now married to a wonderful guy that I truly adore.
5. I'm a bit of a neat freak, and an organizer - everything has to be in a certain place. 
6. I'm a substitute teacher, though I work very little. 
7. I'm an avid reader.  I love a good detective novel, true crime, etc.....  No romance novels for me.
8. I can handle most any tool.  Hubs and I both have seperate tool sheds and he doesn't touch mine and I don't touch his....LOL  I have a band saw, drill press, router, sander, miter saw, table saw and loads of hand tools.  Last year we had our laundry room remodeled and to save money we did the trim work and painting ourselves and I had to teach hubs how to make the miter cuts.  I also laid tile in the bathrooms, hubs was supervising.... well, thats what I told him......{wink}
Next thing is I have to do is nominate 8 blogs for this award as well:
Though I don't really comment as much as I should - I visit all of these daily!!!!
You can click on the names to see their blogs. They are not listed in any particular order....I love them ALL!!!!

Thats it for me tonight.......
Thanks Karen for visiting and giving me such a great award!!!!! 
Hugs!!!!!!

Until later, award winners and others.......Gotta split........TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

TuttleTime said...

Hi Crystal,

I was stopping by your blog looking for a tutorial you posted a while ago...I stumbled upon this post. So sweet to list my blog! :) Now, on to your other post. Trying out a new technique for a card.