About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Suh---weeet!!!!

Decided to trek down to the studio and create something today.  Jeff says if I don't get better soon he's taking me either to another Dr. or the hospital.  LOL  I'm still taking my antibiotics and drinking plenty of fluids.  Just can't seem to shake this.  Feel kinda weak sometimes, still have laryngitis, little nasal-ly....other than that, I feel OK.

It'll go away eventually, ya think????



This is what I managed to crank out.  Not to bad, considering!!!!   An Easel drawer card.  Super easy to do.  Hey check out the bee I have suspended over the flower....cute huh????  I used some acetate to make him fly!!!!!!

This stamp set is from SU!  It's called Flores Suaves.  It's in the spanish SU! catalog. 

Here's the deets on how to make it:

Drawer:  Piece of CS cut 4" X 4" - scored at 1/2" on all sides. Fold up sides and glue to create a drawer.
Belly band: CS cut at 7-1/2" X 3"  - scored at 3", 3-1/2", 6-1/2" and 7".  Fold and glue to create band for drawer to slide into.
Easel part: CS cut at 6" X 3" - scored at 1-1/2" and 3"

Card front for easel.. 3" x 3"
cut layers of DSP accordingly.......to achieve your desired look.
Sorry so short and sweet, but I'll catch ya on the fly!!!!!
Hopefully I can make a few videos later on......!!!!!!

Until later, my Honeys.......Gotta fly split.......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Crystal I think your darling hubby is right you should go get checked out, here in the UK is says if symptoms persist after 10 days then you should consult a Doctor so listen to your hubby. As for this creation, wow, it is superb work love that little bee, from the picture it seems to have a slight vintage look which I adore, I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x