About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, January 10, 2011

Mirror, mirror on the wall..................

Isn't this the cutest dresser card?!?!?!?!?!
I found the instructions on another blog HERE.



This is the inside.

Check out the mirror.  I made it using the new label punch from SU!...and an oval punch as well.
I sponged around the edges.  Different label punch from SU! to create the cutout bottom. Added a piece of ribbon to one drawer.....looks like my dresser with stuff sticking out.....bwahahahahahahaha!!!!  Some brads for the drawer knobs, dimensionals and you have a side step dresser card!!!  This could be changed to suit any occasion. 
Check out the blog and see her other creations....one word, FAB!!!!!
Until later, dressy ladies.........Gotta split.......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Codi Jo said...

HI Crystal, that card looks so hard. very technical. I think I have some wood grain paper in my stash somewhere. Very cool!

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Crystal love the effect of the drawers like a little dressing table/room I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x