About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love .....love will keep us together......

Showing my age a bit with that lyric.....huh?????

This was created for a challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz.
This was a freebie image from Kenny K.  His work is awesomeness!!!!
The theme is "Love U".  What better way to tell your sweety with a soft cuddly teddy bear holding a heart.  My Sugarbear has given me a few, but I had to finally tell him that I'm just not into stuffed animals.  Never have been.  not sure if he was relieved for not having to walk through the store holding a teddy or stressed that now he has to come up with something new for Valentine's Day.....Bwahahahahaha!!!  To make it even harder for him, I really don't like chocolate.  Yeah, I know a few of you are shaking your heads in disbelief, but its true.  I prefer hard candy.  But I'm sure he will come up with something FAB, he always does. 
Show some love by going over to Kenny K's Krafty Girlz blog and enter the challenge.

Until later, lovelies.......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love your card! Your coloring is fantastic. You are truly an artist! Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week, hope to see you again next week!

Stef H said...

my granddaughter plays with NOTHING else but stuffed animals - go figure. hates dolls!

what a super cute bear. love the black ribbon on her head and you KNOW i love your coloring!

hugs :)

~*Joni said...

...Think of my babe whenever. Some sweet talking girl comes along, singing her song...

Okay, thank you! Now I can't stop singing it! :)
What a darling card Crystal, your coloring skills never cease to amaze me. What a cute teddy!

Anonymous said...

why not...

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Crystal this is absolutely gorgeous that image is super cute I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Cute card, and fabby colouring... Thank you for joining us at KKKGC this week. Jackie x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

I love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining KKKG this week.....

Hugs
Judith