About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The whole TOOTH.....

......and nothing but the TOOTH.
I loved Hanna Stamps. I really miss that there not any more new ones coming out. I made this card for our Dentist and his staff. They are the sweetest bunch of people. They are the most considerate when dealing with Harlee. I think I'm more nervous than she is during her visits. Harlee has to have a root canal thursday, but I know she will do awesome. I cut the tooth out free-hand and then used a sharpie to outline it.
Until later, Nitrous oxide-ers.........Gotta split..........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

at the thought of a root canal. I just had one last month and yesterday just finished the final touches of my permanent crown.

Your card is darling though and so sweet of you to make for them, they will love it!

Stef H said...

oh leave it to you! fabulous!