About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Catch him before he gets away!!!


The easter bunny is getting away...hurrry!!! Umphhhh...too late!!! It looks like he has finished for this year and he's going into his hole to rest until next Easter.
Gotcha...this isnt the real Easter bunny, but its a close resemblance isnt it????? This one was made using punches ...large oval,wide oval, small oval, tail was made using boho blossom and reg. paper punch circles. Too cute......huh????
Hope the Easter Bunny made it to your house before he jumped into his hole!!!
Until later, Sweet Bunnies......Gotta split.......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh my goodness! is this ever the cutest! amazing!

MsJay said...

He is too cute!