About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, April 23, 2010

Punch bug....PINK ONE!!!!


Today I created a card using stamps from Stamp N plus Scrap N. Lots of things to choose from over there.
The 'bug' is from a set called "Feelin' Groovy". I love the new VW commercials that are out now. We used to punch each other black and blue when we were little when we saw a VW. I created the background paper using another stamp from the set using versamark and clear embossing powder.

Until later, Groovy Gals..........Gotta split.........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card, love the black & white with the dark rose red color! The embossing background looks great.

Stef H said...

love those purple hub caps!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....