About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, April 1, 2010

busy day.....

I haven't gotten down to my studio today until now. I found out that my little brother was in a serious accident at work yesterday. He was making cabinets for the shop when the skill saw kicked back and he cut his leg pretty severely. He won't be working for at least 6 weeks. I made him a get well card and I'm gonna slip a Walmart gift card in there to help out with whatever his family may need.

He's a good 'ol boy and deserves to not have to worry about anything.

Until later, Stampettes......Gotta split.........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Crystal how awful for your brother but he has a wonderful sister thinking of him this card is beautiful simple yet elegant I love he will as well

Hugs
Lorraine x