About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Getting better all the time!!!


One of the lastest scrapbook pages I've done. This is Booboo....now you see why we call him Booboo....bwahahhahahaahahah. I had just given him a bath and dried him with the blow dryer, yep he loves the blow dryer. Then he decided to top it off with some dried leaves. He's is such a Bad boy....but I love him anyway. He's due for another bath and I know he will probably do it again. As old as he is you would think that he wouldn't take up any new habits. But he has and this is the result. He just started to roll in the yard and he looks like he thoroughly enjoys it. Oh well I guess it could be worse.
Now onto me.....LOL Tummy seems better and no more hives. But I still have some residual itching from them. But in a few days I will be back to my 'ol self again.


Until later, Good Girlies...........Gotta split.....TFL!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Very nice scrap book page. Very bad dog! He looks like a lot of love though.