About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Everything is Peachy Keen.....

It's a sketch challenge and this is my interpretation of the sketch. I recently found Peachy Keen Stamps thru another blog. I purchased the "faces" clear stamps. They work with the Sizzix doll body perfectly. They also have many other sizes of faces to choose from. There are other clear stamps as well that you might like to purchase. So, don't be 'fuzzy' about it......just go on over and check it out.
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter tomorrow and enjoy the day with your family!!!!! I will!!!!
Until later, Peaches.....Gotta split.......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Stef H said...

super cute and such fabulous colors too!

Janice W. said...

I love your card! It is perfect! So glad you were able to play along with us at Peachy Keen and hope to see you play again! Good luck!

ps You look way too young to have 4 grandchildren!

My Creative Time said...

I agree w/your card "Always pamper yourself!":) Great job w/the challenge!!
hugs,
Emma:)

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

HOW CUTE, Crystal!! Love your card - you did a fantastic job on it and I'm so happy you found us! Thank you for playing along with us!
Hugs,
KathyJ

Lorie said...

Hi Crystal!
What an adorable card. I love those rosy cheeks, and the colors are vibrant and wonderful! Thanks for joining us for the PKS challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie