About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, April 26, 2010

SNPSN blog hop winners!!!!!

You ladies listed directly below will receive an image of your choosing!!!

Crystal...no it isnt me, it's another Crystal from (Crystal's Crafty Creations)
Stampin Cathy
Viviane from (Handmade by Vivi)
Stef from (Glitterbabe Greetings)
Donna from (Donna the Craftlady)
Fitter Twit
JoAnn from (Love 2 Scrap)

The big winner of the $25 gift certificate from Stamp N plus Scrap N is.........drum rollllllll, please ...........................................................
is LIZETTE!!!!!

Please contact LuAnn at stampaffair2@hotmail.com to receive your prize. Thanks to you all for participating in the first SNPSN blog hop. It was loads of fun and come back and see us sometime, ya hear!!!!!

Until later, stampers.........Gotta split..............TFL!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: