About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, January 11, 2010

Ruff ride.............

This is the way my life has felt lately.....hence no blogging for a long while. I felt like I was getting pulled in more than one direction though. But things have settled down for now, thank goodness!!!!
The inside of the card reads: It's gonna be a ruff ride!!!

This image is from Stamp N plus Scrap N.... great images, love their chalks, glitters, embossing powders....basically everything... It's no fish tale, check it our for yourself!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Until later, ruff riders............Gotta (swim) split......... TFL!!!!!!

BLOG SIG

1 comment:

Stef H said...

at least your humor is still here! absolutely adorable!

hugs :)