About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kindred spirits....

We are all kindred spirits in one way, shape or form. You can connect with so many people on so many different levels. i've connected with a whole bunch of spirits via the big WWW. It's a amazing. We are enablers for each other.....bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! Especially when it comes to buying our crafting schtuff!!!
Ok, now to the card.....another great embossing folder. It's called bird call from cuttlebug. I used my word window punch is from SU! to make the cattails. The wide oval and the phot corner punches from SU! were used also. The wording is from another clear set.
Enjoy and enable away my kindred spirits!!!!!
Until later, KS................Gotta split............TFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLOG SIG

2 comments:

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous!

hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Crystal I love this card the colours are perfect for this design that you have used the bulrushes and that embossing is just great

Hugs
Lorraine x