About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Destination.....schmestination.....

It's all about the JOURNEY!!!! Doesn't matter where you end up...it's all about how you get there. In my life I have (well, my own personal opinion) always tried to do the right thing. So far...so good!!!! I'm a true believer in what you put out into the world you will get back 3-fold. Hopefully I will continue to be the best that I can possibly be and just hope that some of it rubs off on others, bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Ok, now to the real reason you are here....the card!!! I'll come off my soap-box for a minute and tell you a little about it. Every self respecting man that has a tool box on the back of his pick-up knows that diamond plate is the "schnizel"........ bwahahahahahahaha and the shinier the better. The shiny 'paper' is actually from some packaging I just couldn't throw away. It wasn't any heavier than regular cardstock and I knew I would find a use for it. After embossing it I had to rivet (brads) it to the cardstock. The embossing folder is actually diamond plate from Cuttlebug. The 'off -road' vehicle image is from SU! and the wording is from a clear stamp set. It turned out pretty cute and any manly man would love to get this card.
Until later, www travelers.............Gotta split..........TFL!!!!
BLOG SIG

2 comments:

Stef H said...

fabulous! i'd love to be riding in that truck - especially if you're driving it!

hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Great card Crystal love that truck and that embossed metal effect

Hugs
Lorraine x