About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, October 15, 2010

Monogram wedding favor tutorial.....

A few days ago I posted a photo tutorial of the boxes that I'm making for my sister's wedding.
Below is a video of the same. 

Ok, I wasn't very happy with the instructions I gave you on the previous post so you get to hear my lovely voice (Bwahahahahahahaha) again try to explain the way I mark my booklets

If you have any questions, please contact me and I will try to explain it better.  Love this system, but if you have a system that works for you don't change it. 

NOTE: this will NOT work on some of the font cartridges because the alphabet in the booklet are sometimes in alpha order and the letters on the overlay is set up like a keyboard.
Until later, video-watchers.....Gotta split......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: