About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, October 11, 2010

Create something Simply Sinister.......

I think this is what I look like most of the time when I'm in my studio....Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
My hair is every which-a-way on my head, my eyes are bloodshot from not getting enough sleep; can't seem to shut my brain down.  I call my work space my "studio", my sister calls it "my laboratory", and my sweet hubs lovingly calls it the "money pit"......Bwahahahahahahaha!!!
Whatever it may be called, I love going down those stairs into the lair to CREATE.

Haunted Design House has a challenge to make something Simply Sinister.  Not a lot of layers, do-dads, bling, etc......simple but.....sinister.

I found this sinister digi online.  I was searching for coloring pages for halloween and this one popped up and I thought he was just too sinister looking.
I just bought the MS crack punches and thought they kinda look like lightening strikes.  After all, what secret sinister creations aren't made with a lightening strike or two......Mwahahahahahaha!!!!

I colored him with my Bic markers and I think it turned out pretty good.  I used crystal effects on his eyes and the test tube to give it a little sumpin' sumpin'......and white signo pen around the edges.

Until later, Creators........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Andrea C said...

hehe excellent work x

DonnaMundinger said...

Hilarious! the eyebrows look like MY DH! LOL Love the cracked punch. thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

Anonymous said...

Love this card!!! Cracked me up! I also love all the names your studio has been given. -Nicole

Basement Stamper said...

Spooktacular! Love the little guy!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

LOL, I love this, you should hang it outside your lair :D

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oops, forgot to say, thanks for joining in with HDH :D

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Awesome card! The mad scientist never gets enough credit or useage at Halloween. Thanks so much for joining us for Macabre Monday @ HDH!