About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, October 29, 2010

B-I-N-G-O!!!!

Didn't you just love playing that game.....and don't forget the song. 


There was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name-o....B-I-N-G-O.......
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o. 
Then repeat, and clap for the first letter of his name instead of singing it....so on and so on until you are just clapping the whole name.
This is the Bingo game I created for the kiddies to play at Thanksgiving.....anything to keep them out of the kitchen and asking a hundred times when dinner is ready. Or worse yet getting in my way while I'm preparing the meal. 

The base is the backing off of a paper stack and I cut the size to 5-1/4" X 6-1/2".  I created the square tiled piece by using a printing program and then printed it on white cardstock.  They measure 5" X 5".  Here is the blank that you can use.  It isn't to size and you will have to play with it to get it to the size you want...... I then used my ATG gun to adhere it to the base.  I used my gypsy and created the welded "bingo" wording using Designer Calendar cartridge.  Ran them through the xyron machine and adhered them to the top of the base piece.
I used only pictures on my board, so the little ones can play.  The stamps I used is a retired set from SU! called Little Somethings.  You can use anything that will fit into a 1" square. After stamping randomly I used Bic Markers to color the images. The "call" squares will be put in a bowl and the 'caller' can pick one out. I punched out circles to use as markers with a 3/4" circle punch from some scrap cardstock. 
I hope that the kiddies enjoy playing this game.

Until later, Gamers.....Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: