About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Live your own life............

and I try to do that everyday. Hey, check out this boney guy......ain't he something.
He's living his own life and it looks like he's having a blast doing it.


Here's a close up of his gold 'toof' and sparkling red eyes. (His eyes are stick-on pearls that I colored red with a sharpie)

Rock & Roll over to Rubberstamp Chat forum and join him for the challenge sponsered by Bombshell Stamps.  I bought him a while back and haven't inked him up yet.  Each piece is separate so you can make him stand, sit, dance anyway you wish.  The guitar was cut from the Indie Art cartridge.  He just looked like he wanted to play!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love his gold 'toof' :)

coldwaters2 said...

Lol oh my word Crystal this will have someone in fits of laughter you do brighten up my day.
Hugs
Lorraine x