About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Knock....knock......

Wh'o's there?????
Gargoyle.
Gargoyle Who?
If you Gargoyle with salt water, your throat will feel better!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Don't ya love a good knock knock joke?  I couldn't resist..... my card is a gargoyle door knocker on a bloody door after all....LOL
I found this digi online and fell in love with it. If I lived in a castle; I would have a gazillion gargoyles.  I distressed, smudged, inked, smeared and crystal effected this card to death.  There is life beyond the typical straight-laced card, right? I'm sure there are a gazillion other creations like these over at Haunted Design House. The challenge for this week is Smeared & Smudged. 

 Open the door and enter life beyond the normal!!!!!!

Until later, gargoyles........Gotta split......TFL!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Killer card! LOVE that door knocker image! I am a big fan of masks and green men and the such and that image is perfect! Superbly smudged project!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Haunted Design House.

Anonymous said...

fabulous card. Seems to me that you had a lot of fun making this card.

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is awesome, I love it! How many trick or treaters would dare knock on tis fabulous door? Thanks so much for playing along with our Smeared and Smudged challenge at HDH this week and good luck!