About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The boot scootin' boogie !!!!

or should I say boots......witchy boots to be exact.....Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Well,  even witches deserve some glam boots to fly out on the town with, right?  Isn't that a great boot image....??? It's a glitterbabe image (its called BOOT).  I have a printing program that allows me to crop, flip, layer, etc...... So that's exactly what I did.  You can't expect her to fly around all night with one boot on....do ya???  I added some glitter to the lace holders......not really sure what those are called.  But I think you get my drift.  Punched out some flowers and added a brad for a little something extra and she must have found a good-lookin' warlock while she was out boot scootin' boogie-ing.  Look, she even left her fishnets in her boots. 
Grab your broom and join in the fun @ Glitterbabe's Challenge blog

Until later, Witchiepoo's.........Gotta fly split.......TFL!!!!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Oooow ! These are totally Lush! Fabulous boots Crystal :D XXX

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!!!!

ileana said...

These are completely delightful!! love all the details you added, the fishnets are great!

MsJay said...

Lovin the boots. TFS

Vicki said...

Crystal this is awesome! Those boots look alive girlfriend! Awesome job!

HUGS!
Vicki