About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round......

This is Harlee's first year riding a school bus.  The reason she's riding the bus is a two-parter...first, its time for her to spread her wings (after all, she is a 6th grader) and secondly, I really dont want to have to drive and then wait in that pick up line....arrgghhh!!!  She actually loves riding the bus.  Harlee is a social butterfly and it just gives her more time to socialize.  This card is also a two-parter, I made it for Harlee and also its a challenge card over at Cricut Cardz Challenge blog.  See challenge #37. So, what are you waiting for? Jump on the bus and ride over there and give it a GO....you'll be happy you did!!!!

Until later, other taxi moms..........Gotta (ride) split.........TFL!!!!!

***Addendum to this post......arrrgghhh, I forgot a color....ORANGE.***
and I forgot to tell you the cricut cart. I used for the bus.....
(Stretch your Imagination)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jeri said...

What a cute card, even if you forgot to add the orange in. Hope your daughter has a great 6th grade year. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CCC.

Carol<>< said...

what a fun time for your daughter,
lovely card....
Carol<><

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Crystal this is fabulous love that bus and the story that goes with it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

sophiesmama said...

Very cute card, Crystal! Thanks so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge this week!
Hugs,
Mary