About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, August 30, 2010

I was a little crabby yesterday.......

gotcha!!!!  I was making crabapple jelly, yesterday!!!!  One of my many fab nieces gave me a huge box of crabapples and I knew I couldnt eat them all.....so I made jelly.  I still have jelly to make as I have many, many more crabapples left. 
From beginning .......


to end!!!!!

Those crabapples are soooooo yummy-licious!!!!!  Back tomorrow with another paper creation. I have a sicky child home from school today.  Back to school means sick bugs are floating around again.  Arggghh!!!! 

Until later, Ms. Crabtrees.......Gotta split............TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: