About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, May 6, 2011

Super super busy....... whewwwwww!!!

I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off...... If you don't know what that looks like IRL....its pretty funny!!!!

Between yearly doctor visits for me..... all great by the way!!!

Harlee's performances......last week Chorus had their Spring Concert, last night was Band concert, and today its Talent show day.....   and yes Harlee has been in ALL of them.

Maybe I can sneak down to my studio real soon......  especially since National Scrapbooking Day is just around the corner....

Until later, Starettes.....Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: