About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Superstar!!!!

Here's our future superstar!!!!


Proud Momma braggin' rights!!!!!!

Harlee won 2nd place in the Talent Competition at her school today.  She totally won on merit and I was sooooo proud of her!!!!

Love ya baby girl!!!

Until later, sweet melodies.....Gotta listen split.....TFL!!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

BRILLIANT video Crystal no wonder you are a proud mom she is really good, awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x