About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy retirement........ ?????


No I'm not retiring nor do I know anyone that is lucky enough to.  But I saw this card layout and thought that it was fab.  The chair stamp is a $1 bin Michael's one. The scallop punch is from SU! Some DSP and Kraft cs for the base and a little seam binding for accent.  Oh, I almost forgot the tiny flower punch and an antique brad.  The sentiment was computer generated and punched with the word window punch. 

This card was easy peasy, just like retirement should be.  I'm now on the lookout for a stamp (rubber, clear or digital) of a wooden porch swing.  If any of you know of one or have seen one .....hit me up!!!!  That's how I plan on spending my golden years; just swinging everyday.....Bwahahahahahahahaahaha!!!

Until later, golden oldies.......Gotta split.........TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Crystal what a fab card loving the colours and the design a super card for the occasion
Hugs
Lorraine x