About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Springtime at the Rood House.....

Spring has sprung at the Rood House....... !!!!
I took these pics of flowers in our yard after the devastating storms here in the south last week.


Heres my hubs starting our garden.....  We have a small garden just for us every year.


Harlee, Harlee's friend (Justice) and Jeff planting the green bean seeds.


Life anew under our deck.....I took this pic minutes before they flew off.


Even the spiders were spring cleaning......


Looloo enjoying the nice spring weather.


Booboo enjoying the fresh cut grass.


We have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to get down to my studio.  Hopefully in the next few days I can.  I'm getting the itch and it ain't allergies......Bwahahahahahahahaah!!!!

Until later, my spring chicks.....Gotta split..........TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Looks totally fantastic Crystal, those flowers are so beautiful, what inspiration for an artist like you, all those yummy colours and textures. Nice to see a man hard at work, lol, and your doggies look fantastic, so relaxed. Thanks for sharing these pictures Crystal
Hugs
Lorraine x