About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Princess for a day......

Even if it is Princess Lollipop from Candyland.

This is what Harlee picked out this year for her costume. I let her pick out what she wants to be and then I start buying fabric, cutting, sewing, gluing, cussing....LOL well maybe not cussing. I actually love to make costumes....!!!!
You rarely notice things until they are pointed out to you.  I never really noticed a Princess Lollipop on the Candyland game board.....but there is one.  All games have characters, but rarely do we know their names.  Well, Harlee noticed and this is our rendition of Princess Lollipop!!!!!
The fabric was some I picked up from the clearance section at Wally world.  The knee highs are knee high hose. The wig was originally blonde (cheap halloween wig) we sprayed pink and purple. All the lollipops are paper and glued on or together with hot glue. Lots of glitter......!!!! Love my Expression!!!! I created the wording with it and glued it to the huge lollipop and Harlee came up with the idea to wrap it in plastic. The "wrapper" is a packaging from a paper pack. Lollipop stick is a louver from an old closet door I painted white and hot glued on.  The whole outfit cost around $10.
Check out my little actress........she really likes to get into character.

Until later, Princesses......Gotta split.......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: