About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Daddy....oh daddy!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!
Now this is what I call a challenge to die for...  Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
I {heart} Freddie Krueger!!!!
He has a very non-chalant way about him.....he just kinda strolls in and out of your nightmares/dreams.
This is a Simple Betty Image that I thought would work.  The 'darling' little girl didn't have sharp fingernails when I got her, but they just came out of the end of my fine sharpie. I colored her with Bic Markers. Added some tule, ribbon and some primas and voila!!!!!  Like magic she looks like Freddie's demon seed.  I haven't made an easel card in a while.  I forget how easy they really are.  You want to join in the nightmarish fun......stroll on over to Haunted Design House and check out the other freaky Freddie creations!!!!

Until later, dreamers......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Brilliant! One of my FAVE SB images and drawing the slasher nails on her was inspired! LOVE this! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH! xxD

Andrea C said...

brilliant card, fits the bill perfectly x

blackdragon said...

OMG.... love it.... never imagined a SB image could look so good!
Thank you for playing along with us at MM ths week.
lynx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Mwahahahaha! "Freddy's demon seed" indeed :D
Fabulous work Crystal, thanks so much for joining in with our Nightmare challenge, and good luck :)

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Awesome altering job on Tootsie's fingers! She would make Daddy proud.
Thanks for playing along with us at HDH.