About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blingy Blessings...


Glitterbabe's challenge for this week is a color challnge.  Red, orange, and green.  I covered the orange and green pretty good.....but there is some red on there.  A added glitter to the cornucopia for the bling!!!  This image is from Joni @ Inktegrity. She's amazing isn't she???  I {heart} Joni!!!!
Count your blessings and join in the fun!!!

Until later, my cornucopia of friends....Gotta split.....TFL!!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Stef H said...

i love the BLINGY blessings!!!

hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Fabby card Crystal love that image and the colours are rich and Autumnal I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautiful coloring and like how you did the ribbon!

ileana said...

Gorgeous creation, Crystal! love how you used the color combo, a beautiful card, hugs!