About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's hip to be.........

NOT square!!!!!
The Huey Lewis song kept running through my head the whole time I was making this card.
There's a challenge I recently found here ---> Kenny K's Kraft Girlz.  I {heart} Kenny K's work.  It so fresh and funky.  My daughter would cringe if she heard me say that......bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
This image in particular reminds me of my fresh and funky daughter, Harlee. See the pic below. She's only 11 and already starting to find her style. Other kids her age are still wearing jeans and t-shirts; but Harlee likes to find an edge to her clothes. She still wears her t-shirt and jeans, but with style!!!!!
This was her first day of 6th grade....I'm a little partial, but isn't she a cutie!!!!! 
So, don't be square and get your bahookie over to the challenge and have some fun!!!

Until later, Squares.....Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Gale said...

Awesome card! Great coloring and I see why Queens Cutie reminds you of your daughter. Super card!

Stef H said...

fabulous card. your coloring always blows me away! downright gorgeous!

haley?? 11????? she looks 14!!!! heaven help us! she's gorgeous! just like her mom! really! i mean that!

hugs :)