About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Contest!!!!!

Check out these cuties!!!
Kenny K wants you to name these beauties...
Here's what he's looing for: We'll be looking for cool and playful names that go with the series fast women/biker chick/racing/cowgirl themes, like what we did with Gothik Angelz. 
Learn more about entering HERE!!!!
My names are:
A - Pitstop Patti
B - Tattoo Trina
C - Shady Sadie
D - Kitty Gunsmoke-
E - Racy Renee
F - Betty Bootz
G - Krystal Pistol
H - Donna Demure
I - Glam Pam
J - Latina Lena
K - Cassidy Hop-a-long
L - Lambada Lolita

It was a lot of fun coming up with these names ...hope you join in the fun too!!!

Until later, Glams......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: