About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Surprise, surprise, surprise.....

I have a friend that recently that took a trip of a lifetime.....her hubs surprised her with tickets to Paris, France.  I haven't seen this friend (from high school) in such a long time. She surprised me with an email asking me could she pick up a few things for Harlee while she was in Paris.  Wow, I would never have imagined that she would have even thought to do that.  I told her that I would pay her for anything she could pick up for Harlee, but she refused any money.....wow.....what a great, special, and caring individual.  There is a special place in my heart for her.  Thanks again, Sharron. You made a little girl very, very happy and in turn touched her Momma very deeply.  Below I made a quick video of Harlee opening her mail.  Sharron even printed an Eiffel Tower on the address label.....Harlee wouldn't let me throw the box away.....bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: