About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Numb3rs!!!!!

    I've been soooo busy....  crafting, of course.  Before you is the result of 1080 cuts; 180 top notes, 180 pieces of ribbon....then 180 labels 540 numbers with Cricut's help.  Sounds way more complicated that it was.  I just calculated all the numbers I needed of each and started cutting. I was ticking them off on a notebook that I had handy.  My expression was screaming for mercy after a few dozen.  
These are for a friend's daughter thats getting married in June.  June???  You can never be too early, right?   They are going to print the names on clear labels and then apply them to the label area on the place cards.  The cards will hang from white tree branches in the center of the tables.   
I used a texture cs for the blue.....   hint of green shadow behind the ivory numbers. My friend sent me fabric swatches and the cs matches perfectly.  I just know it will be a beautiful wedding; with or without my place cards!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Until later, my "numbers" of friends......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: