About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Broken hearted.....

           ME ??? Nope !!!!
(inside sentiment..... "a BROKEN heart?")
But the folks at Haunted Design House will be if you don't participate in the challenge {wink}.
This week it's all about lost love, love sucks, broken hearted........any creation that shows how "Love Bites" sometimes. With all the frou-frou business goings on lately, its nice to bring in the other side of Valentine's. You know you've been there, we all have.....so channel that dark side and remember when that boyfriend/hubby dumped you, cheated on you, or was just not very nice to you!!!!  Come on, take a stab at creating something......it will be a little like therapy without the couch or the bill afterwards.....Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Until later, my big hearted peeps.......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Andrea C said...

Great colouring on this image. x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh this is so beautifully tragic! Fab image too, thanks for playing along at HDH :D

Anonymous said...

so true, so very true!

Alison said...

This is awesome! Great image, love your sentiment.

DonnaMundinger said...

FABULOUS!!!! LOVE it all! Where did you get that image? SOOO cool! xxD