About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, April 26, 2012

'Eye' sure see things differently......

and beauty is in the 'eye' of the beholder....RIGHT????
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I think this one is a beaut.

Another Haunted Design House challenge has been spotted
 and I'm partaking all the sights.


After a quick search I found this wonderful digi online. 
It needed something; so after coloring it with color pencil, 
OMS and a stump.  
 I added the googly eyes, with red card stock circle punches and a flower punch behind the green one to resemble a blood splat.
I hand cut the blood droplet and added a few dits and dots with a white gel pen. 
Also hand cut the red frame so it would look more like blood. 
Added some real gauze as a ribbon accent. 
The sentiment was computer generated and punched with the word window punch and I created a flag and folded it so the center would remain raised.

This is the inside of the card.

Let's take a vote..... do you think I accomplished the task???

I think the 'eyes' have it!!!!!!

Until later, seers.......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Love the flower as a blood splat, I wouldn't have thought of that. Great touch with the gauze.

Susie Little said...

Fantastic! So cool x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Eye LOVE it!
Thanks for playing with us last week at HDH.

Andrea C said...

Brilliant card Crystal. I love it. xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Crystal, you're such a hoot! LOVE it! Great sentiment and fab detail. xxD

Cgra said...

Hahaha! This is great - congrats on your win!