About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bee-gone!!!!

DCWV has a challenge for this month (April).....

a scrapbook page layout 

 and a card sketch.

Here's the ones that I did for the challenge.
 One of the major stipulations is that you have to use their products....no problems 
since I {heart} DCWV paper stacks. I have lots to choose from.

I took this pic of our fur-baby Looloo while we were outside walking around.
This is my hubs (her daddy's) barn that he stores all of his yard equipment in. 
I think she was waiting on him to show up and start work, but he wasn't in town that day....
she loves hanging out with him in the yard.

Poor Looloo.  
She was just laying there minding her own business when this bumble bee started buzzing by and wouldn't leave.  I quickly went inside to grab my camera. 
 Luckily the bee was still buzzing by. 
Much to Looloo's dismay.....bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Ok...now the deets to what I used.  
Textures and Finishes paper stack
Garden Party paper stack
A few punches, a button, ATG gun and a sticker bee that I had in my stash.

Now to the card.....
Garden Party paper stack, punches and some ribbon......simple!!!!

Fly on over and join in the fun......
Nothing would make me happier!!!!!!!!

Until later, bees knees........Gotta fly split......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: