I received this gracious award from a friend of mine.... Her name is Joni @ A Sticky Situation blog, jump on over there and check out her work. She rocks the 3-d items. I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart. I visit her blog daily to get my daily dose of giggles or inspiration.
Keep rockin' it Joni !!!!!
As a stipulation upon receiving this award I have to tell 10 things about myself....as if you didn't know most of them already.....bwahahahahahaha.
Ok here goes:
1. I love my family....and love to spend time with them any chance I get.
2. I have the most amazing man in my life (Love ya, Jeff) !
3. I'm spoiled....thanks Jeff!!! LOL
4. I'm a shoe-diva.
5. I read everynight before going to bed; mystery, intrigue, suspence...that sorta stuff!!!!
6. I love all my craft things....its my therapy.
7. Sometimes I bite my nails...yeah I know how bad it is....
8. I try to sit on my porch swing at least once a day when its nice outside.
9. I spend way too much money on my craft stuff....bwahahahahahaha.
10. Most days I dont wear make-up, fix my hair, and walk around the house in lounge pants and t-shirts....LOL
Next, I have to nominate 7 bloggers that I think deserve this award..... Ready?????
1. Stef @ Glitterbabe Greetings.... She gives me a giggle everyday and shes go busy I don't think I can keep up with her.
2. Holly @ Hog Wild About Stamping..... She makes me laugh too, and her sentiments on her cards are to die for.
3. Boni @ Bonibleaux Designs....She is a very cheerful and happy person and it makes me feel that way when I'm reading her blog.
4. Denise @ Stamping Vacation....She always makes me think because she poses a question along with her cards on her blog.
5. Lynn @ Stamperosity....Her work inspires me to try something different.
6. Codi Jo @ Farm Filly Follies....Always something different when ya visit. Her family stories makes me feel like I'm part of the family.
7. Linda @ Muktowne Craft Room....She's always trying something new, inspires me to try something new too.
OK, Ladies.....I love visiting your blogs and listening to your stories and looking at your fab handiwork. I don't think I could start the day without a little tour to see how all of you are doing on a daily basis.