- I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 4 grandchildren that I love to pieces. Hope you enjoy my ramblings and my creations...and remember "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Tomorrow, whewwwww, painting the kitchen, grouting the tile, resetting toilet, etc...
I told Jeff that I need a vacation from his vacation. LOL
I will post pictures later of the progress and hopefully I will get to stamp again soon, until then...
Check out this wonderful blogger who is giving away some great gifties.... just follow directions to get a chance to win....
and don't forget to check out the rest of her blog....lots of cute stuff!!! Good Luck everyone, me included.....
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Today, we are remodeling the bathrooms, painting both, one will get new linoleum and the other new tile flooring. He wants to get it done NOW.... LOL
He's on his way to Home Depot as I'm writing this..... I just got over a virus and haven't eaten in two days (couldn't) and now I will be helping with the bathrooms, go figure.....
Oh well, I guess it could be worse, I could still be bedridden like I was christmas day.
Hope everyone is still enjoying their families and the holidays....
Catchya all later!!!!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Jeff went shopping again this morning...he still thinks there isnt enough presents around the tree. And he gave me a budget....bwahahahaha!!! He tries to be a hard nose, but deep down he's nothing but a big marshmallow.
If I don't get to get back on here, I wish everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday.... and I hope you get what you want and deserve.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
This is my baby girl standing by our tree, the presents are overflowing. My fiance' said that he is going tomorrow to buy more, according to him there isn't enough presents.... He is very special.
Now we have to bake cookies....I have to go, she's getting very antsy and is telling me to hurry up already...LOL
Kids, gotta love 'em.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Here is what showed up when I did it... (I've added my own comments too!!!)
1. Crystal needs lots of LOVE (does she ever...LOL)
2. Crystal needs concrete directions (wow, must mean I'm going on a trip)
3. Crystal just needs 6-8 inches of snow (Good thing it didnt say 65", then it would be over my head)
4. Crystal needs to be coated(????hummmm...now that could be interesting???)
5. Crystal needs some describing (YES, all my family and friends would agree!)
6. Crystal needs a Home (NO, I pretty happy just where I am)
7. Crystal needs improvement (yeah, but who doesn't...LOL)
8. Crystal needs marble (I'm hardheaded enough already)
9. Crystal needs to tone it down a bit (now what fun is that)
and the last one is....drum roll please...
10. Crystal needs a GOOD HOME FOR CHRISTMAS...(Santa, explain GOOD..LMAO)
Everyone should give this a try...its pretty hilarious!!!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
This is a card that I made for my "upline" Angie....she has always been very helpful when ever I have a question.
Ok, now I'm sitting here at my desk wearing a t-shirt and the doors are open and its a balmy 66 degrees and muggy.... I thought spring/summer wasn't to get here for a few more months. I can't believe that its this """HOT""" and """MUGGY""" don't get me wrong I can do warm weather much better than I can do cold, but muggy???? And don't get me started on the "flashes"...you know which ones I'm talking about. LOL
Well, enough dissing the weather....I should just be glad and move on....and feel 'BLESSED' as my card states....
Thanks for looking!!!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
This card I made a few days ago....
I've already given you a clue.... yep its supposed to be my take on 8 maids a milkin'.
But I think my maids got their brothers to do their chores for them, 'cause now they are just skipping along enjoying themselves.
Hope you enjoy the card.... I know I have missed quite a few of the 12 Days of Christmas, but what would I do with 12 drummers and leaping lords....OH MY!!!
Hope everyone has a great holiday and enjoy the moment!!!!