About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blessed....



This is a card that I made for my "upline" Angie....she has always been very helpful when ever I have a question.

Ok, now I'm sitting here at my desk wearing a t-shirt and the doors are open and its a balmy 66 degrees and muggy.... I thought spring/summer wasn't to get here for a few more months. I can't believe that its this """HOT""" and """MUGGY""" don't get me wrong I can do warm weather much better than I can do cold, but muggy???? And don't get me started on the "flashes"...you know which ones I'm talking about. LOL

Well, enough dissing the weather....I should just be glad and move on....and feel 'BLESSED' as my card states....

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: